Rittenhouse trial: Perils of weighing public opinion over evidence
Shoigu, Lugansk success. Missiles hit Belgorod. Scotland & Wales pay into Elensky fund. Update 1
NATO calls China "systemic challenge," then asks China to enforce oil price cap
The Duran: Episode 1324
Putin's EU-Eurasia checkmate move, connecting Caspian Sea and Black Sea
The Duran: Episode 1323
The Duran: Episode 961
France's Marine Le Pen Acquitted in Case Over Violating Hate Speech Laws
Oil price caps, blockades and more sanctions w/Tom Luongo (Live)
USA DEMOCRACY BLAST FROM THE PAST : Hillary Clinton Laughs About Killing Moammar Gaddafi: "We Came, We Saw, He Died!".
Before Gaddafi was killed:
1. Libya had no electricity bill, electricity was free for all its citizens.
2. There was no interest rate on loans, the banks were public, and the loans for its citizens were 0% by law.
3. Gaddafi promised that his parents wouldn't get a house until everyone in Libya had one. Gaddafi's father died in a tent during his regime.
4. All newlyweds in Libya received 60,000 dinars from the government to buy their own apartment and start a family.
5. Education and medical treatment were free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, they could write only 25% of the population, with his management - 83%.
6. If the Libyans wanted to live on a farm, they got free house, equipment, seeds and livestock.
7. If you cannot get treated in Libya, your government has given you treatment abroad + $2300 for accommodation and travel.
8. If a Libyan buys a car, the government funds 50% of...
At an antiwar protest in downtown Chicago on July 3rd:
Passerby - "What do we do about Putin?"
Protestor: "LISTEN TO HIM."